How to play
You’ll be asked to pick the winner straight-up, against the spread and the over/under for each game. Select prop questions will be added to bring the total picks to 15. Then rank your picks based on how confident you are that you’re right! The more confident you are, the more points you can earn—but only if you’re right.
The entry deadline is 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 22 and is posted on the Make Picks page.
- Only one entry is allowed per person and/or e-mail address.
- Any picks received after the deadline are void.
- You may change your picks any time before the deadline.
Your rank is determined by the total of the points you had assigned for each of the correct picks you make and if necessary, by the tie-breaking procedures.
- How many points will be scored in the MIN at DET game?
- How many points will be scored in the LAC at DAL game?
- How many points will be socred in the NYG at WSH game?
- Time of entry (earlier is better).