ended Dec. 31, 2018
Think you know football? Up the competition with your own Sportsbook style pool. Users make their picks against the betting lines. The objective is simple, the contestant with the most points in each segment wins.
How to Play
- Make your picks before the deadline each week. All Thursday games are excluded. Regular season games only.
- Select which team you think will win each game against the spread.
- Only pick the 6 games that you are most confident in.
- When making your picks, you will be trying to determine which team will cover the spread, not necessarily which team will win.
- The entry deadline for each week is posted on the Make Picks page each week and in the Official Rules.
- You may change your picks any time before the weekly deadline.
- You must submit picks for each week in which you wish to participate.
- Only one entry is allowed per week per person and/or e-mail address.
Each week, your rank is determined by the number of correct picks you make based on whether or not your pick covers the spread, and, if necessary, by the tie-breaking procedures.
Example: Denver is playing at Houston. Denver is listed as the “Favorite” and Houston as the “Underdog” with the “Spread” set at 6.5 points. If Denver wins by a final score of 28 – 24, the “winning pick” would be Houston, since adding 6.5 points to Houston’s total makes a final “against the spread” score of Houston 30.5 – Denver 28. Thus, Houston covers the spread.
- Points scored by the Home team in the specified Monday night game (a specified Sunday game in Week 17).
- Points scored by the Visiting team in the specified Monday night game (a specified Sunday game in Week 17).
- Best season-to-date rank will be ranked better
- Time of entry that week (earlier is better).
- Best rank in final week of the applicable month (with countback to earlier weeks if necessary).
- Best rank in Week 17 (with countback to earlier weeks if necessary)