ends Jan. 1, 2018
Pigskin Pick’em is by far the most popular fantasy game to play, Contestants simply review each of the match-ups listed and predict the winner from each game. One point is awarded for each correct pick and the contestant with the most correct picks is declared the winner. Ties are broken based on the tie-breaker questions.
- Pick the winners (straight-up) each week of the regular season before the deadline. All Thursday games are excluded.
- The entry deadline for each week is posted on the Make Picks page each week and in the Official Rules.
- Only one entry is allowed per week per person and/or e-mail address.
- Any picks received after the weekly deadline are void.
- You may change your picks any time before the weekly deadline.
- You must submit picks for each week in which you wish to participate.
If a game is canceled or postponed and not played prior to the start of the following week, that game will be declared ineligible and anybody making a selection for that game cannot earn a correct pick for it.
Each week, your rank is determined by the number of correct picks you make and, if necessary, by the tie-breaking procedures.
- Points scored by the Home team in the specified Monday night game (a specified Sunday game in Week 17).
- Points scored by the Visiting team in the specified Monday night game (a specified Sunday game in Week 17).
- Best season-to-date rank.
- Time of entry that week (earlier is better).
- Best rank in Week 17.
- One point for each correct prediction