Have you registered yet? If not, you must do so before you can log in. See the previous section. If you have registered, and you get a message telling you “Invalid Login”, then here are some possible reasons:
- Remember that your password is cAsE sEnSiTiVe.
- Typing your ISP username or screen name (e.g. for AOL) instead of your username
- Typing your actual name instead of your username
- Typing your email address instead of your username
- “Logging In” is not the same as “Registering”
You only need to register once for the entire time you play in any contest. Among other things, when you register you will choose a “username” and “password” which will allow you (and only you) to “log in” when you are prompted to do so.
If this still fails you can contact Support